iRace - Virtual Races for Running Clubs and Event Organisers*
If your unable to host your event due to restrictions or want to run a Hybrid - Event In-Person and Virtual, we have created a simple cost effective way to organise a race.
iRace is a great way to stay connected with your running community and start races from your runners front doors.
On your chosen date we host a branded race on a live interactive map.
All runners must run with a sports watch, a phone or both to track their performance to receive a time.
• Runners can choose any route
• ALL runners' receive elapsed times
• Maps shows Distance completed, speed, elevation, and pace of individuals
• Live Leader Board
• Positions, Age Group and Teams posted on ChipTimingUK website.
• Individuals and teams can race each other over specific distances and
results can be posted by runners from all over the country.
This is live. This is Race Day. This is iRace
Up & Coming Races
*Virtual Broads Walk Challenge Click Here
*Inspire Races are Sponsoring a weekly 5K & 10K event. Entry is free
Click here to visit their website*
*iRace Live Virtual 10K - Free Entry Click Here Race runners from across the country.
*Fen Gallop 4 Mile and 10K Virtual Races Click Here
*Faversham 10K Virtual Race Click Here
For a quote contact email@example.com